This sono picture was taken at 20 weeks. This is when we found out she was a girl. Dave's face...it really hit him that day that this was real.

3D picture of Lyla at 25 weeks.

These feet are non stop and always kicking me.

Picture with Kaylee and Mariah at my Baby Shower

Picture with soon to be grandparents, great-grandparents and great great-grandmother.

With my cousins and aunts who threw my shower. Thank you, ladies!

Just some of Lyla's clothes. This girl will be well dressed. So, I hope they don't say "it's a boy" when she's born. HAHA

Yeah!!!!! Let me be the first to welcome you to the land of Blog. I truly hope you find this a creative and enjoyable way to stay connected with your friends and family. It is so nice to hear that the dreams of becoming parents will soon be a reality for you and your husband. I must say......I love your name choice.
ReplyDeleteThank you! This is truly a land of unknown for me! I hope to get a hang of it. It took me a while to figure out how to post a blog along with pictures.
ReplyDeleteI am so glad you are doing this. I wish we could be there with you guys, but we can't. This way we can watch her 'grow', which is great. Love you to all!!!
ReplyDeleteI love it!!! I can't wait for the next update! It amazes me how much I already love you sweet Lyla!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you Aunt Nancy and Mindy! We love you guys so much and I know Lyla will adore the both of you!
ReplyDeleteI finally made it on here to read your blog. :) I can't wait for Miss Lyla to get here!! Love you all!!
ReplyDelete